Product

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Falling Again

 Here I sit, down by the quay

Come take a seat and hear my plea.


I’m lost at sea

So hard to be…

Since you set me free


Not sure where to go

Getting hard to bare 

Mind melts, lost in memories

Smile and I will stare 


Up above the world

Refusing to look down

Wandering through you

Within this quiet town


We’ve been here once before

Many years ago

We’re searching yet again for

A sturdy place to grow


My hearts amiss

Needs a kiss

Craves your bliss..


Your heart is in pieces

Surrounded by diseases


I wanna seize it

Size it

Build a wall around it

Stitch you up and

Stretch you out

Table, floor, 

More and more

On this roundabout.


Go in circles

Dusk til dawn

How’d we do it

Lines are drawn

Love forever

Sunset strong

No comments:

Post a Comment